Sunday, January 5, 2014

time to leave


so tell me girls! we have that guy in our lives that hopefully amazing and perfect-ish lol!! I KNOW WE ALL DO! sometimes he doest feel the same way and maybe hes even your boyfriend.anyway but alot of girls have dick head asswhole guys that are nice sometimes and you think its okay cuz he loves me! NO WAY! i just went through a situation with my little sister. shes 16 and has tons of questions...so im here to guide her in the right direction...anyway she was dating a boy for about a year and she said ugh i hate fighting i miss being his friend but im scared to brake up with him he's been my bf for so long...so that got me thinking...HOW MANY OF US STAY WITH A GUY BECAUSE WE'RE SCARED TO BE ALONE OR COMFORTABLE WITH THEM?
me personaly have been through a couple break ups. and i once i stayed with a guy for to long only because i was stupid and scared...i HATED the guy and just stuck around for TOO long! its a chance we need to take and we cant wait just end it, it might hurt a little but TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS! thats so true! anyway i learned my lesson...there is no point in staying with a guy when your not happy! i say fuck it FUCK THE COMFORT tak a chance and make yourself happy! WHAT DO YOU THINK!? ANY STORIES? let me know i love to read about these situations it helps us all to open our eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment